To this date, we export our unique components, developed and produced inside the company, up to 100 countries.

40% of our turnover comes from the Italian market; the remaining 60% comes from northern Europe, the Far East and even faraway markets such as Hawaii and Australia.

Globalization was an important stimulus for us: it pushed us to the warehouse computerization, allowing us to manage incoming orders efficiently and quickly.

This is the only way we can successfully manage over 140,000 items, divided into 70 product families.

Efficiency, quality, precision are our watchwords for the distribution of a high-end product that is the Made in Italy symbol worldwide.