The wait is over! We are proud to show you the new RC-One, a crankcase dedicated to fans of the high-powered engine. It has been projected from the bottom up in Malossi headquarters of Calderara di Reno, and it has been conceived in order to satisfy all requirements of a modern racing high-performance motor scooter.
Thanks to RC-One and to new cylinders MHR Flanged Mount, the engine size rises to 94 cc and power fully exceeds 30 horsepowers, without any problem relative to boring or mechanical resistance of the engine block.
RC-One is conceived to work only with Malossi’s flange connector cylinders and inside it a chain-guard pump is inserted whose dimensions allow the installation of driveshafts for long strokes without any additional intervention.
As for the C-One crankcase, during EICMA 2013, the new RC-One is compatible with all motor scooters orginally equipped with a Piaggio 50 centimeters 2T motor.
MHR RC-One has been conceived and arranged to :
- Receive both drum brakes and disc brakes.
- Replace the original motor with both short and long wheelbases. Infact, the position of the damper’s joint has been created to satisfy both solutions.
- Accept only the very new Malossi testarossa Ø 52 Flanged Mount cylinders with a flange fixing and with a pump chain-guard whose dimensions allow the installation of Malossi RHQ driveshaft race 44 piston rod 90, without any additional intervention.
- Use the exclusive compartment for the ignition of the internal rotor Malossi MHR and MHR TEAM.
- The use of the electrical cooling pump in order to cancel the powerful absorption of the trational water mechanic pump.
- The use the removal of the automatic mixer
- Receive the depression fuel pump.
- Have the new big size lamellar valve which has been studied through the use of refined programs of fluid dynamics 3D.
- Receive all of Malossi updated products.
The new RC-One is available from now on on malossistore, and all technical sheets, assembly instructions and complementary spare parts are there.
The most never seen before innovative racing component is not a dream : it’s a Malossi products!
Venghino siori venghino, the Malossi Trophy circus has arrived in Vallelunga! Punctual as every year, Sunday was World Malossi Day. Fun for young and old, for families, all relatives, with rich prizes and cotillons. What then, it is not that one goes to the WMD just to take home a trophy …
September 25 is an important day. A (very) special day. Don’t make commitments: it’s election day. Of the fastest. Of the most daring. The pinnacle of our races, the weekend that marks the end of summer, the apotheosis of gas with which we say goodbye in a big party. For many years, in autumn Malossi […]
Malossi relaunches the App dedicated to scooter enthusiasts: with Be Malossi App, Malossi customers will be able to customize their virtual garage by creating the ideal scooter with dedicated suggestions and discounts
How is a Malossi product born? And how is a Malossi variator for scooters born? Have you ever asked yourself? This time we take you to the beating heart of the company: the research and development department, to personally follow all the phases that lead to the success of the final product. The “How Malossi […]