The wait is over! We are proud to show you the new RC-One, a crankcase dedicated to fans of the high-powered engine. It has been projected from the bottom up in Malossi headquarters of Calderara di Reno, and it has been conceived in order to satisfy all requirements of a modern racing high-performance motor scooter.
Thanks to RC-One and to new cylinders MHR Flanged Mount, the engine size rises to 94 cc and power fully exceeds 30 horsepowers, without any problem relative to boring or mechanical resistance of the engine block.
RC-One is conceived to work only with Malossi’s flange connector cylinders and inside it a chain-guard pump is inserted whose dimensions allow the installation of driveshafts for long strokes without any additional intervention.
As for the C-One crankcase, during EICMA 2013, the new RC-One is compatible with all motor scooters orginally equipped with a Piaggio 50 centimeters 2T motor.
MHR RC-One has been conceived and arranged to :
- Receive both drum brakes and disc brakes.
- Replace the original motor with both short and long wheelbases. Infact, the position of the damper’s joint has been created to satisfy both solutions.
- Accept only the very new Malossi testarossa Ø 52 Flanged Mount cylinders with a flange fixing and with a pump chain-guard whose dimensions allow the installation of Malossi RHQ driveshaft race 44 piston rod 90, without any additional intervention.
- Use the exclusive compartment for the ignition of the internal rotor Malossi MHR and MHR TEAM.
- The use of the electrical cooling pump in order to cancel the powerful absorption of the trational water mechanic pump.
- The use the removal of the automatic mixer
- Receive the depression fuel pump.
- Have the new big size lamellar valve which has been studied through the use of refined programs of fluid dynamics 3D.
- Receive all of Malossi updated products.
The new RC-One is available from now on on malossistore, and all technical sheets, assembly instructions and complementary spare parts are there.
The most never seen before innovative racing component is not a dream : it’s a Malossi products!
At the end of the 70s in the United States an artistic movement was born spontaneously, a movement which today remains the largest in history: Graffiti writing now known by as StreetArt. At the basis of this “subculture”, there is the desire of young artists to establish themselves by becoming famous, painting on the streets. […]
“Survival kit for non-homologated people”, says Miscela payoff, the new Malossi magazine presented at EICMA, international motorcycle exposition of Milan, with an incendiary graphic design projected to ignite people’s passion; both for those who had the Malossi sticker on their Vespa as for those who was yet to be born but was already fed on […]
The echo of EICMA has just stopped: it was a record edition for the Malossi! There was lots of news and activities we presented at our stand during the international motorcycle show that took place in Milan from November 5th to 10th. Among the innovations that have aroused the greatest interest there was the Ø52 […]
It’s like an actor looking at the mirror in the dressing room for the last time to check that everything is in place, or when he tries a sentence to make sure he is really ready. The days preceding the Vallelunga event are just like that. With your head projected and every thought committed there, […]